This post may contain Amazon affiliate links which means that if you click on the link and make a purchase I'll earn a small commision at no added cost to you
There’s nothing quite like a fudgesicle… except maybe a coffee fudgesicle. These guys are incredibly easy to make. Throw everything into a pot and heat it up. Whisk until the chocolate melts then pour the mixture into your molds. Easy peasy. If you’re making this for kids, feel free to use decaf instant coffee or just leave it out completely. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, you could freeze them in paper cups instead. I can’t find the exact molds anymore, but these are pretty similar.
Eat them quickly or at least eat them outside. I ended up with chocolate everywhere, including my feet, by the time I finished this photoshoot. Fudgesicles are surprisingly tricky to photograph.
This recipe calls for vegan chocolate chips and non-dairy milk. If you’re not a vegan, feel free to use the dairy versions, but don’t substitute anything for the coconut milk. The fat from the coconut milk makes these fudgesicles creamy and not a popsicle shaped ice cube. Well, maybe you could try half & half or heavy cream, but I can’t vouch for the results.
- 1 Can Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 1/3 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2/3 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 4 tsp Instant Coffee
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium/low heat and whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into popsicles molds and freeze overnight.
- Before eating, let them thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes so it will be easier to remove the popsicles from the molds.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it on your favorite social media site!
While you’re here, check out these recipes!